Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Introduction to the Fast Foodie

food-ie
n. slang
a person keenly interested in food, esp. in eating or cooking


First of all, this blog is not about my love of paper-wrapped, grease drenched fast food. Ugh!

This blog is about my love of food. I thoroughly enjoy every aspect of food from enjoying every delightful mouthful of a meal prepared by a professional chef to preparing a new innovative recipe in the familiarity my own kitchen.

Unfortunately, like most, I don't have the time for all of this. I don't have the time to take on a second job to afford numerous restaurant bill each month nor do I have the time to prepare meals daily completely from scratch.

What I do have time for is preparing plenty of simple meals using whole ingredients with occasional cheaters (pre-packaged foods). I will be sharing my favorite recipes, favorite cheaters, and favorite cookbooks and websites that help keep my life simple and delicious.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home